Employment law is changing all the time and OGR Stock Denton appreciates that businesses of all sizes may find it difficult to keep up-to-date with their legal rights and obligations.
With this in mind, our experienced lawyers are on hand to support employers with a range of day-to-day matters, including:
- Drafting policies, procedures and contracts of employment, or reviewing your existing documents
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Protecting your firm from ex-employees competing for business
- Exit packages and preparing settlement agreements
- Redundancy exercises
- Employment issues arising on business sales
- Defending discrimination, whistleblowing and unfair dismissal claims
- Trade Union issues
Should your business be taken to an Employment Tribunal or the High Court, we can represent you at proceedings.
The fact that we also act for employees gives us an excellent insight into the arguments that are likely to be deployed and improves the chances of securing a favourable outcome.
While we have particular expertise advising small and medium-sized businesses, we act for organisations including care homes, charities, IT companies, family businesses, professional service firms and retail outlets.
Our clients tell us that we provide high-quality advice equal to that of Central London firms and that we are good value, with lower rates than competitors.
We are also able to advise on employment matters with an international dimension, advising overseas clients on how various aspects of legislation work.
For advice on any aspect of employment law affecting your business please visit our contact us page.