For a new venture it is important to ensure that the structure of the business and the supporting agreements are in place. These can include:
- Shareholder Agreements
- Buying and Selling Shares & Assets
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Funding arrangements
- Constitutional Documents
- Share buy-backs
- Management buy outs and buy ins
- Hive off’s
- Succession Planning
- Share subscription agreements
For established businesses circumstances can change and existing agreements need to reflect those changes.
Our team are experienced in all aspects of corporate re-organisation in its many forms and can work with your professional advisers to ensure that your corporate structure is both tax efficient and compliant. By way of example these can include:
- Drafting various complex subscription and shareholder agreements.
- Advising on acquisitions and disposals (asset and share purchase agreements).
We can also assist with the arrangements you will need to make to re-finance your business.