I work in the firm’s property department, assisting clients with all aspects of transactions.
I take pride in ensuring that those I represent are comfortable with arrangements. Buying and selling is often a stressful process and there is a danger that a client may feel that everyone is talking “a different language.”
I also attach great importance to being diligent at all times and developing a strong understanding of the client’s case.
There are a large number of property solicitors in the market these days and a risk that this could can dilute the quality of practitioner in a very complex area of law. With this in mind it is vital to be up-to-date with the latest legislation and to adopt a meticulous approach to every part of the process.
My specialisms include:
- Estate sale of blocks of flats and sale of freehold.
- Working closely with the Private Client department to ensure tax matters are dealt with in favour of the client.
- Sale of matrimonial homes.
- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties either for one or several sellers and buyers.
- Buy-to-let investments.
- Lease extensions, acting for both Landlords and Tenants.
- New builds.
- Transfers of equity.
- Acting for landlords in relation to licences and consents.
I worked as a paralegal for a year after university and then undertook the LPC. After completing this, I continued as a paralegal working in both litigation and property. After two years I was offered a training contract and qualified as a solicitor in 2011. I joined OGR Stock Denton in January 2015.
“Using Zahra Himani of Stock Denton in the sale of my aunt's property was an absolute godsend. Being a probate sale, it was particularly complex and lengthy and not helped by a number of unscrupulous potential purchasers. At all times, Zahra was professional, efficient, fast to respond, clear in her communication and noticeably kind. Zahra absolutely had our backs and I would not hesitate to recommend her.”
“You worked so hard for us, we were 100 per cent happy with what you did - we would always recommend you!”
“Thank you so much for your impressive work.”
“You've been efficient, in communication and doing the best for us, which I find is rare these days.”
- Advised on plot sales, dealing with a developer on converted office block from the start of the transaction to the sale of 40+ units.
- Assisted Partner with a £5m freehold purchase.
- Law Society
- Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
Gujarati (fluent), Kachi (conversational), Urdu/Hindi (conversational)
Outside of work I enjoy cooking, yoga and rock climbing.