I am a litigation lawyer with experience in a wide range of dispute resolution matters.
I have experience of dealing with a variety of cases in the Court of Appeal, High Court, County Court, Residential Property Tribunal, Leasehold Valuation Tribunal and proceedings before the Adjudicator to HM Land Registry.
My areas of expertise include:
- Civil/Commercial litigation
- Property dispute resolution
- Landlord and Tenant dispute resolution
- Personal injury (accidents at work/road traffic accidents/slips and trips)
- Professional negligence
I take pride in being approachable and responsive and working to understanding a client’s needs and achieving the best possible outcome.
I studied at the College of Law, London, qualified as a solicitor in February 2007 and joined the firm in July 2009. I previously gained experience in conveyancing before concentrating on civil and commercial litigation.
- Represented a client in a dispute with his business partner, helping to separate assets between them.
- Acted for various clients in obtaining orders for sale in a property dispute.
- Successfully defended a claim made against a company in a commercial property dispute.
- Represented a freehold company in enforcing covenants in a lease against a tenant.
- I regularly represent clients injured at work, in road traffic accidents or who have suffered slips and trips.
- Recently acted in a professional negligence case, in which a client had made a claim against their previous solicitor.
- Acted for a client to obtain a substantial payout under an income protection policy.
- Law Society Civil Litigation Section
- APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers)
I am a keen golfer and a member of Hendon Golf Club. I also enjoy watching football, tennis, international cricket and many other sports. My other interests include watching films, going to museums and travelling.