I am a Solicitor in the Private Client department, having joined OGR Stock Denton in January 2019.
I have more than 15 years’ experience advising trust companies, private banks and high-net-worth individuals both in the UK and overseas.
My specialist areas including onshore and offshore tax, wealth structuring and estate planning matters.
I am individually recognised in the Legal 500.
- UK Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Offshore international expertise
- Expert advice for high net worth non-uk domiciled clients on UK tax with international perimeters
Université de Caen (Basse-Normandie)
Certificat D’Etudes Juridiques Françaises Et Normandes
College of Law, London
Professional Skills Course (P.S.C.)
College of Law, Guildford
Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (L.P.C.) and Postgraduate Diploma in Law (C.P.E.)
Université de la Sorbonne, Paris
Certificat De Langue Française
Certificat De Français Oral
Certificat Pratique de Français Commercial et Économique (Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de Paris)
King’s College, London
BSc Honours degree – Human Biology
- Trusts companies
- Will writers and accountants
- Financial advisers
- LAW SOCIETY
- STEP UK CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF TAXATION (CIOT)
- Watching cricket – member of Lords MCC to see all 20/20 matches
- Running – park runs
Previously recognised in Legal500 for PC services