I provide real estate advice to UK companies and international businesses entering the UK market across several business sectors including, health, finance, leisure and retail. A number of the businesses I act for in the retail sector are household names.
I work quickly because my clients want to complete on the best terms possible in the fastest time. I will speak regularly to you over the phone or via email so that you know where you are in a transaction and what points really matter commercially.
Throughout the recession I also regularly advised clients on store acquisitions in administration and assisted on sales of property, often working to very tight timescales.
I also act on high-end residential transactions and negotiations in areas including Eaton Square, advise on lease work for Central London offices and secured lending for banking clients.
My reputation is built on three fundamentals; my ongoing commitment to clients, securing good terms at speed and my ability to get the job done. Clients value my proactive and responsive approach to their needs and I am happy to come to you, if you believe it to be easier and more convenient.
I qualified as a solicitor in 2002 at SNR Denton and specialised in real estate at Fasken Martineau. I later pursued a career at Memery Crystal and joined OGR Stock Denton in 2009
"Tom, you have been truly awesome. So kind, so detailed, so patient & calm, so advice-oriented, such awesome client service..... exactly what I look for in a consigliere!
We are so grateful for your help and should we need any consiglieri in the future: YOU ARE IT!!!
Robert, the seamless transition from Tom to you has been just that...it is refreshing and wonderful.
Great job, and you deserve all the compliments you can get."
“I find Robert to be very commercial in his advice and quick to respond. He gets the job done with the least possible fuss.” --- Steven Cohen, Blue Inc
“We found an office and needed to complete in two and half weeks. Our agent advised that this would be practically impossible unless we used Robert Rosenberg at Stock Denton and true to his word Robert did not let us down. Rather than compounding the reputation solicitors have for operating at their own pace, Robert dispelled this reputation by literally being ‘on it’ the whole time and at 100 mph. Not only did we complete on time but he actually made the process enjoyable too, not to mention the jargon busting which I also really valued too.”
- Advising on the acquisition, pre-letting, development and disposal of a large mixed-use scheme in East London.
- Acting for Blue Inc in the property purchase of the Officer’s Club 50 properties from Administration.
- Acting for Blue Inc in the property purchase of D2 Jeans’ properties from Administration.
- Acting on purchases of properties in Kensington for values in excess of £30 million.
- Acting for Bonmarche in the transfer of properties following the Administration and successful purchase.
- Integral part of the team for Sun European Partners in their purchase of Bonmarche which has stores in over 240 locations worldwide.
- Acted for the multinational brand Aesop for 10 years (20 stores in the UK) and continue to assist on acquisitions within the UK.
- Sole UK property law firm for longstanding client Blue Inc which has over 150 stores throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Acted for Self Service and Aesop in securing commercial premises at the newly built shopping street in Kings Cross – Coal Drops Yard.
- Acted for Lyst in office relocation in excess of 20,000sq feet in Old Street – tech city
- Acted for Depop in office relocation in excess of 10,000sq feet in Old Street – tech city
- Acted for Gaming Realms in office relation in excess of 5,000sq feet
Outside of work I help look after my three kids. I also enjoy hypnosis (I used to practice) and jazz/rock music.