I advise clients on all issues arising from the breakdown of a relationship with a key focus on divorce, financial settlements, disputes relating to children, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, cohabitation disputes and civil partnerships.
Over the years I have also developed a specialised niche practice advising clients on child abduction matters and international children’s issues including international relocation.
As a trained collaborative lawyer, I seek to provide clients with practical, pragmatic solutions to resolve conflict as an alternative to going through formal court proceedings. My hands-on approach ensures you receive advice tailored to your specific needs and circumstances at all times.
When negotiating on behalf of my clients I take a no-nonsense, common sense approach. I also provide efficient, timely advice and robustly tackle issues in a cost effective way.
I aim to help clients resolve their disputes so that they can focus on the future in a constructive way, wherever possible.
I joined OGR Stock Denton in 2001 and became a Partner in July 2012. Prior to this I qualified and trained at a well-known regional firm.
“Overall, I just want to say a few things as a testimonial to pass on to the partners. I have dealt with a number of solicitors in my time both in my working environment and on personal matters, but the service given by yourself has been exemplary. This is for a number of reasons, firstly my dealings with yourself have always been handled with the upmost professionalism. I also have never felt at any point the need to chase you as you always have been managing every transition and process with an attention to detail that I could not fault. This has been an extremely difficult time for me but the feeling of reliability in your service has helped me greatly through the process. I will be recommending your service and the firm to others in the future.”
“Many thanks for your help and professionalism, I couldn’t have done it without you.”
“Thank you for your patience and dedication.”
“Just wanted to say ‘thank you’ for all your help and support. I won’t forget it.”
- Acting in a highly acrimonious divorce which was hotly litigated and involved frequent interim applications to the court.
- Acting in divorce proceedings for a client with numerous family business assets and investment portfolios.
- Acting for a father whose children were moving to another jurisdiction with their mother and, with my knowledge of international regulations, ensured that he would be in a position to maintain contact with the children and enforce the agreement in the foreign courts.
- Acting for a high-net-worth individual in the conclusion of a pre-nuptial agreement and acted again after marriage to secure a post-nuptial agreement, enabling the parties to secure their pre-acquired wealth.
- M v T  1 FLR 130
- Re H (A Child)  EWCA Civ 1247
- Member of Resolution
- Member of the Law Society Family Law Panel
- Member of the Official Solicitor’s Child Abduction Panel
- Resolution Collaborative Lawyer
- Resolution Accredited Specialist
I am an enthusiastic cook and enjoy eating the fruits of my labour! I also enjoy going to the theatre.