Over the past few years I have had the opportunity to work on a range of commercial and residential property work, working to tight deadlines and managing a considerable caseload.
I moved to OGR Stock Denton keen to get greater experience of practice in the private sector.
My areas of expertise include:
- Advising on purchases/sales of both residential and commercial properties
- Share purchase agreements
- Draft orders – possession and consent orders
- High value mergers
- Investment portfolio work
- Advocate in civil court for Landlord and Tenant lease clauses
- Collective enfranchisement (section 13 notices).
I studied for my LPC at the University of West London and split my training between two firms. I qualified in 2015 and joined OGR Stock Denton the following year.
“I will be happy to refer ‘Leidy the Property Lady’ to anyone looking for a property solicitor in the knowledge that they will receive a first class service.”
- Junior member of the Law Society
Spanish (Native), Portuguese (basic), Italian (basic).
Outside of work I enjoy the performing arts, travelling and cooking/baking for friends and family. I regularly go to the gym and have an interest in box fit and dancing classes. I also take part in public speaking/delivering seminars at universities.