I have extensive experience of the legal aspects of many business, trading and operational situations gained in multiple in-house legal advisory roles which enables me to understand problems from your perspective and offer pragmatic and commercially focussed solutions.
I have advised companies of multiple sizes from start-ups and non-profits to international corporate groups and public sector organisations across multiple sectors including technology, energy, finance, banking, government, business services, education, leisure, sport and entertainment and understand your need for commercially focussed and cost effective results.
I am a strong negotiator and prioritise finding practical, strategic and efficient solutions that suit your operational style and take account of your industry pressures.
- Advising, drafting and negotiating contracts covering, sales, distribution and agency agreements, marketing, data protection, IP Licenses and many other areas.
- Drafting terms and conditions, company policies and advising on compliance and regulatory matters.
- Advising on procurement both from a bidder and tenderer perspective in public sector and private sector including complex multi-sourcing procurements, tower agreements and other non-standard procurement structures.
- Advising on technology matters including software development projects including working with project managers and business analysts, security, cloud services, SSAS and social media platforms.
- Data protection – guiding directors through GDPR, EU/US Privacy Shield, Safe Harbour and other privacy legislation.
I study silversmithing, love travelling, going to the theatre and going to the gym.