I have been working in Property Law since 2012, advising a wide range of individuals and businesses.
I believe that it is key to understand the client’s needs, goals and objectives at the very start of the process. This enables the law firm to provide a more complete service. Clients also deserve a quick and responsive approach.
My areas of expertise include
- Residential purchases, sales and refinancing
- Commercial leases/ Landlord & Tenant
- Advising on matters relating to industrial units
- Advising the landlord and tenants of new offices
- Providing legal advice to management companies, property companies and investment companies.
I have an International Politics Degree from the University of Leeds and Pennsylvania State University USA. I also have an LLB. I trained and qualified at a City practice before joining the growing Property team at OGR Stock Denton in 2012.
“[You are] a first class solicitor with a keen eye and a care that surpasses anything we could have expected.”
- Acquisition of a dental practice.
- Purchase of high value residential properties in central London worth over £2million.
- Working with Corporate Commercial on a sale and lease back structure involving intricate shareholder resolutions, contract and lease.
- Grant of lease in a mixed use building with residential flats above.
BNI and Jewish Care Law committee
Outside of work I enjoy playing the piano, badminton and football tournaments. I have previously taken part in the London Legal Walk