I joined OGR Stock Denton in October 2016. I have since expanded my expertise by acting for clients on many different transactions across the residential and commercial property sectors.
These have included:
- sales, purchases and refinancing of residential property;
- development site acquisition and finance projects;
- leases to retail, office, leisure and restaurant tenants; and
- securing and registering financial interests in commercial property portfolios on behalf of lending institutions.
My approach towards every transaction (from first instruction until after completion) involves:
- identifying and monitoring my client’s personal and commercial objectives; and
- staying in frequent contact with my client, promptly reporting and advising upon my findings as they arise.
This approach enables an open and transparent relationship. You can not only get your deal done quickly (if you wish) but you will also be advised on the legal risks and issues at an early stage and how they affect your specific circumstances; enabling you to make informed decisions. This is particularly important when dealing with tight timescales.
I would be pleased to hear from you so we can discuss progressing and fulfilling your objectives in the property market.