The measures that Governments around the world have put in place in order to slow the spread of coronavirus are having a profound impact on virtually every aspect of life.
To help you make sense of the current situation, protect your personal position and protect your business, we have created this coronavirus legal portal detailing the help that is available to you and how we can help you deal with the specific circumstances you are facing.
- Money laundering supervision payment deferrals and deregistration announced by HM Revenue & Customs
- Maximum Government-backed loan amount for larger businesses increased to £200 million
- Coronavirus Future Fund opens to applications
- New Coronavirus insolvency legislation proposed
- Acas launches new guidance on mental health in the workplace during COVID-19
- COVID-19 – An assessment of safe working arrangements
- House moves and viewings can begin again in England
- Government expands Access to Work scheme to help disabled employees work from home
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) extended until October
- “Covid Secure” practical workplace guidance for employers