“Thanks for all your help, advice and support …I had real confidence in you” - Client testimonial
Our clients tell us that we are approachable, efficient and commercial.
With employment law changing so frequently, we appreciate that employers may find it difficult to keep up to date with their legal obligations and rights.
We support employers’ day to day HR function, including:
- preparing policies, procedures and contracts of employment or simply reviewing your existing ones;
- advising on the handling of disciplinary and grievance issues;
- protecting your business from employees who leave to compete;
- advising on exit packages and preparing compromise agreements;
- guiding you through a redundancy exercise;
- advising on employment issues arising under TUPE on business sales; and
- advising on discrimination, whistleblowing and unfair dismissal claims.
We can provide support and expert legal advice at every level to suit your requirements from recruitment to retirement. Should your organisation be taken to an Employment Tribunal or High Court, we can represent and advise you so that you are totally supported as you navigate your way through the proceedings whilst we regularly review with you a commercial strategy. We believe that because we act for employees as well as employers, our grasp of the other side’s likely way of thinking, often helps us to negotiate a favourable outcome.
Our experience lies predominantly with small and medium-sized enterprises. We have always had a diverse workload and feel confident advising in all sectors, whatever the type of business. That said, the sectors in which we have particular experience include:
- care homes
- IT companies
- family businesses
- professional services
Our clients tell us that we give high-quality advice equal to that of Central London firms and that we are good value because comparatively our charging rates are substantially lower.