Whether representing developers, or commercial landlords and tenants, we are able to provide accessible expertise in this field. We provide specialist advice on a variety of commercial property transactions.
These range from the grant of consents and the grant, purchase or sale of leases of individual units, to complex acquisitions and disposals of large commercial and industrial properties, estates and property portfolios.
Our lawyers have a wide range of property experience including :-
- Collateral warranties
- Corporate property finance
- Disputes and property litigation
- Estate development & plot sales
- Planning law
- Property development
- Sale and leaseback
- Sales and purchases
- Secured lending
We take a practical and commercial approach aimed at helping you complete your property deals quickly and with confidence.
Landlord & Tenant
Our Commercial Property team are skilled at dealing with both contentious and non-contentious aspects of landlord and tenant law and they remain up to date with the latest legal developments.
They offer clear, plain English advice and practical solutions on such matters as :-
- Assignments and sub-letting
- Assured Shortholds and Tenancies
- Enforcement of covenants
- Issuing proceedings for the possession of premises
- Issues arising from the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Landlords' consents
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewal
- Leasehold enfranchisements
- Recovery of service charges
- Recovery of possession
- Removal of unauthorised occupants
- Rent reviews/rent arrears
- Schedules of dilapidations