“Many thanks for your help and professionalism, I couldn’t have done it without you”
“Thank you for your patience and dedication”
“Just wanted to say thank you for all your help and support. I wont forget it”
*For confidentiality reasons we are unable to disclose client names
I advise clients on all issues resulting from the breakdown of a relationship with a key focus on divorce, financial settlements, disputes concerning children, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements, cohabitation disputes and civil partnerships.
Throughout the years I have also developed a specialised niche practice advising clients on child abduction matters and international children’s issues including international relocation.
As a trained collaborative lawyer, I seek to provide clients with practical pragmatic solutions to resolve conflict as an alternative to seeking court intervention. My hands-on approach ensures you receive advice tailored to your specific needs and circumstances at all times.
When negotiating on my behalf of clients I take a no nonsense, common sense attitude. I also provide efficient timely advice and robustly tackle issues in a cost effective way.
As a member of Resolution and a Resolution accredited specialist I aim to help client’s resolve their disputes so that they can focus on the future in a constructive way, wherever possible.
Recent notable experience:
- Acting in a highly acrimonious divorce which was hotly litigated and included frequent interim applications to the court
- Acting in divorce proceedings for a client with numerous family business assets and investment portfolios.
- Acting for a father whose children were moving to another jurisdiction with their mother and as a result of knowledge of international regulations ensuring that he would be in a position to maintain contact with the children and enforce the agreement in the foreign courts.
- Acting for a high net worth individual in the conclusion of a pre nuptial agreement and acting again after marriage to secure a post nuptial agreement to reinforce the agreement thereby dealing with the financial consequences of a possible divorce and enabling the parties to secure their pre acquired wealth.
- M v T  1 FLR 130
- Re H (A Child)  EWCA Civ 1247
I joined OGR Stock Denton in 2001 and became a partner in July 2012. Prior to joining the firm I qualified and trained at a well known regional firm.
Memberships and Accreditations:
- Member of Resolution
- Member of the Law Society Family Law Panel
- Member of the Official Solicitor’s Child Abduction Panel
- Resolution Collaborative Lawyer
- Resolution Accredited Specialist
I am an enthusiastic cook and enjoy eating the fruits of my labour! I am also fluent in Spanish.